Go Time Gear Life Bivy Emergency Sleeping Bag
Ever wonder what you’d do if you got stranded in bad weather out hiking or on a road trip? Now you can be ready for life’s unexpected events with the Go Time Gear Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag.
This survival bivy sack is engineered for survival featuring a compact, lightweight design and highly durable materials. Remove it from the sack and unfold it to use as an improvised survival shelter tent or sleeping bag. Our survival bivvy sack is the only one with our patent pending Para-Synch Technology paracord drawstring utility rope and a 120-decibel emergency whistle.
- 1-person bivy sack functions as a emergency blanket, survival sleeping bag, or survival shelter
- Includes patent pending Para-Synch Technology paracord drawstring & 120-decibel survival whistle
- Extra-thick 26um polyethylene material
- Durable, tear-resistant and weather-resistant
- Reflective interior reflects up to 90% of your body heat
- Seam-sealed edges keep wind, rain, and snow out
- Bright orange color maximizes your visibility to rescuers
- Reusable thermal bivy sack folds up into waterproof stuff sack
- All items are 100% reusable
- Lightweight — just 4.1 ounces
Whether pounding rain, howling wind, or relentless snow, harsh weather is no match for the Go Time Gear Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag. It’s designed to provide protection against the elements keeping you warm and dry.
Toss a survival bivy bag in your car’s trunk or glovebox or keep a couple at home or the office to be ready for the unexpected. Your emergency bivy sack is also ideal for a winter survival kit, emergency kit, or bug out bag supplies. When you’re done with it, simply fold it up and tuck it back into your stuff sack for next time.
No more worries about being stranded outdoors. With the Go Time Gear Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag, you’re always prepared.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- STAY WARM AND ALIVE IN EXTREME CONDITIONS: The Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag serves as your emergency blanket, survival shelter, and emergency bivy sack all-in-one. Engineered for emergencies and survival, you have the ability to call for help using the 120-decibel survival whistle. Perfect for your bug out bag, survival gear, car survival kit, or bug out gear, the Life Bivy is an essential tool to ensure you stay alive in an emergency
- PARA-SYNCH TECHNOLOGY PARACORD DRAWSTRING & SURVIVAL WHISTLE: The 120-decibel emergency whistle cuts through wind and trees alerting rescuers up to 1-mile away. The 550lb nylon core Para-Synch Technology drawstring can be used to secure or repair gear, build an emergency shelter, or start a fire. In a survival situation, your tools and skills are the difference between life and death. The Life Bivy’s multi-functional stuff sack stacks the deck in your favor
- EXTRA-THICK TEAR AND PUNCTURE RESISTANT MATERIAL: Your ultra-lightweight emergency bivvy survival sleeping bag is constructed of 26um extra-thick mylar material with a tear and puncture resistant coating so it stands up to extreme conditions. Your Life Bivy is durable enough for repeated uses so it can be folded up and placed back inside the waterproof Nylon stuff sack for your next adventure
- PROTECTION AGAINST RAIN, WIND, & SNOW: Your waterproof and windproof survival bivvy bag is made of extra-thick tear & puncture resistant polyethylene material with sealed seams locking out harsh weather to cover & protect you in the worst conditions. The reflective interior of the Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag protects you from hypothermia and keeps you warm by reflecting 90% of your body heat back to you
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT: Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and weighing just 4.1 ounces, the Life Bivy survival sleeping bag comes rolled up inside a durable waterproof stuff sack so you can store it nearly anywhere. Toss Life Bivvies in your hiking pack, go bag, bug out supplies, and glove box so whether you’re trapped in your car during a winter storm or forced to spend an unplanned night outside, you’re ready for the harshest conditions Mother Nature throws at you
Do you need a Cooler Bag? please view this product